This one-day program gives home care executives
and administrative staff up-to-
date information on home care
deficiencies, Medicaid, staff
development and retention, and
legislative updates affecting your
Coffee and lunch will be provided in
addition to networking opportunities
with your peers.
Seating is limited for the in-person event, a virtual option via Zoom is available.
- 9:00am - 9:15am - Welcome with AHHC President & CEO, Tim Rogers
- 9:15am - 10:30am - Patti Williams, RN Business Consultant, Home Care Specialist, Home Care Resources Now - In-home Aide Supervision and the RN role and requirements
- 10:30am - 10:45am - Break
- 10:45am - 12:00pm - Brooke Baragona, SembraCare and Kathryn Bunn, RN - SembraNet, Inc. - Medicaid and working with Medicaid Managed Care
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm - Lunch
- 12:45pm - 2:00pm - Kathy Turner, RN, BSN, Hospice and Home Care Foundation of AHHC - Best practices in assessing competencies of In-home aides
- 2:00pm - 2:15pm - Break
- 2:15pm - 3:15pm - Jillian Totman, VP of Government Relations and Public Policy, AHHC - State of the state legislative update
- 3:15pm - Close
*This Educational activity is eligible for 3.75 Nurse Contact Hours.
**When you register 5 or more attendees, you can take advantage of $10 off per registration. Please contact Kerri Ogburn at [email protected] or call 919-848-3450 for assistance.
The Association for Home and Hospice Care of NC is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Not a member? Create an account to register for this event.