OASIS E is set to be implemented on January 1st , 2023 and this will require preparation. Payment and outcomes for providers are directly impacted by OASIS data collection. It is crucial that the data accurately reflects the status of the patient. Changes to OASIS have always increased stress for all organizational levels. Waiting until the end of the year to educate staff collides with the holiday season. Join us and start the education for OASIS E on June 8th, October 5th, and November 15th.
This series of 3 webinars will provide agencies with the tools needed to prepare for OASIS E.
Virtual Webinar Series Objectives
Session 1 | OASIS E Prep: OASIS D Hot Button Items (June 8th | 2:30pm-4:00pm) ---> Available On-Demand since Event has passed.
- Discuss strategies for improving the accuracy of OASIS data collection with respect to functional ability.
- Create consistency between the clinical assessment of wounds and cognition and the corresponding OASIS items.
- Understand the identification of and care planning related to medication related issues as captured in the OASIS document.
Session 2 | OASIS E Prep: New Items Part 1 (October 5th | 2:30pm-4:00pm)---> Available On-Demand since Event has passed.
- Incorporate the assessment skills needed to collect accurate data for the items that are new in OASIS E. We will review different OASIS E items and discuss strategies to educate the clinicians and your quality team.
Session 3 | OASIS E Prep: New Items Part 2 (November 15th | 2:30pm-4:00pm)
- Continue to incorporate the assessment skills needed to collect accurate data for the items that are new in OASIS E. We will continue to review different OASIS E items and discuss strategies to educate the clinicians and your quality team.
Confirmation: Prior to the webinar(s), you will receive an email with all links required to access the webinar(s).
Registration Fee: The registration fee covers one individual and one continuing education (CE) certificate (if applicable). Multiple site
participation from individuals within your agency will require separate registration. For example: if your agency has paid for 1
participating registration but 3 people from your agency would like to attend (and receive CE credit), your agency will need to pay a
separate registration fee for all 3 participants. In addition, if your agency has sent in 1 registration but 3 people from your agency
register through the Zoom link, your agency will be invoiced the registration fee for the additional 2 registrations. The handouts will
be emailed to you to the email address you provide. Please feel free to provide an additional email address as a backup. If you would
like to register more than 10 attendees from your agency, please contact [email protected] for discount group pricing.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Fees will be refunded, or invoices will be adjusted, only if written notice of cancellation is
received by AHHC one week prior to the event. In the event of cancellation, AHHC will retain, or charge, 50% of the
initial registration fee, per registrant, to cover administrative overhead. Once written cancellation is received, an AHHC staff
member will review for approval. If your cancellation is approved, we will email back a signed and dated copy of the cancellation
that your agency should retain on file in case of questions. Substitutions may be made up to the day of the event.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.